Saturday, January 5, 2008

nothing new

well here it is a fun filled saturday of sitting here watching kids destroy the house argue and just plain ignore me ( i love em all when they are asleep ) dreamer is at work and i am bored as hell i get tired of being stuck in this fucking house all the time but i guess its my own fault i have had chances to go out with dreamer and the sis in law ( butthey enjoy things i dont and i would just be a stick in the mud i must be getting old i would rather bitch about not being able to go out then acually go out when i have the chance . i just wish .... never mind just whining any who thats all for now more later for the nonentities and others

1 comment:

someoneswife said...

Grump ass,
How bout you and me and Dreamer go out for a drink together sometime? Just the three of us? Let me know, otherwise, I need to steal your wife for a night out again soon, I miss her! Hugs, Dawn