Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a little about me

i was born in 1969 in iowa city iowa , have 3 older brothers one older sister and one younger sister . my parents are still married after 39 years , i was married to the mother of my three oldest kids from 1992 till 1998 but was with her from 1987 . we had three children the oldest is 15 then 14 and one that passed away in 1998 who would be 11 now . i have a daughter by an ex fiance who just turned 9 dec. 15 2007 and i have a 15 year old a 10 year old a 9 year old and a 7 year old from my wife ( little dreamer ) and we have a 4 year old and a 2 year old together (house full ) i do construction work for a living. have lived in houston tx. modesto ca.columbia s.c. and all over iowa
ok enough for first ( or i should say second blog but maybe i will write more later this is my first time doing this so if you just stopped by to check out check back again might get interesting but then again might not ( MERRY BAHUMBUG AND A HAPPY BLAH BLAH BLAH)

3 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Welcome husband of Dreamer!
Just talking about all those kids will keep you blogging for awhile. Or maybe the blog will be a good place to get away from everyone for awhile?? LOL Around here, if Mom is in the corner and they hear the sound of rapid machine gun fire, that means I am typing .... very fast...probably on my blog so leave me alone. LOL
I'm sure there's an intervention awaiting me in the New Year. LOL

Hello wife of Grumpy! Hope you will all enjoy a nice holiday.

someoneswife said...

Hey Bro of mine,
Come on now, you know you want to get one here and rant and rave like the rest of us. It is oh so much better than yelling at the kids or finally snapping and sniping off people in the walmart parking lot. By the way, after New Years, I am gonna steal your wifey for another night out! I will need it by then. Love Ya, Dawn

the grumpy dream said...

but i like snipping at people